The MLX instruments from Dakota Digital will transform your Speedo into a high-tech, highly configurable and customisable information centre.
Choose a black or chrome bezel to start, then get lost in the 31 illumination colours; independently select colours for speed reading, message centre information, bar-graph readouts and gauge labels, or choose from 12 preset themes! The message centre below the main speed reading offers plenty of information and can be configured to show just what the rider wants to see – from a standard clock to quarter mile times and speeds.
The gauge display automatically dims for comfortable night time riding and brightens to a high contrast mode for excellent visibility, even in direct sunlight.
The MLX speedometer can be calibrated for custom-gearing situations and allows the user to select MPH or km/H in the setup menu.
To top it all off, the MLX gauges feature Bluetooth technology for the available mobile app for both Android and Apple iOS devices. Conveniently access the setup and customisation preferences with your smart phone or tablet!
- 250 MPH (400km/h) speedometer
- Wrap around tachometer with adjustable shift point, can also display in digital numeric readout
- Odometer with two re-settable trip odometers.
- Miles to service (user settable countdown)
- Clock (12 hour format)
- Voltage readout with low voltage alert
- Gear position indicator compatible with 4- 7 speed transmissions.
- Available indicators for properly-equipped bikes
- Performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed & high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed
- Machined aluminium housing and bezel
- Choose from chrome or black bezel with non-glare scratch resistant lens
The MLX-2000 series instruments fit stock 4 ½- 5” Fat Bob tank dashes found on Road King, Softail and various Dyna models with the large, tank-mounted speedometer.
- MLX-2000: 2003 and earlier applications as well as custom built motorcycles
- MLX-2004: 2004-2013 (except 2011 and newer Softail and 2012-newer Dyna) models
- MLX-2011: 2011-newer Softail, 2012-newer Dyna, 2014- newer Road King, and 2015- newer Freewheeler models
The MLX-3000 series instruments fit stock 3 3/8″ tank and handlebar mounts found on Sportster, Rocker and various Dyna models.
- MLX-3000: 1994- 2003 Sportsters and 1994 -2005 Dynas (Non-Fuel Injected models)
- MLX-3004: 2004-2011 Dyna, 2004-13 Sportster and 2008-2010 Rocker
- MLX-3012: 2011- 2013 Softail Blackline & 2013-2017 Breakout, 2012- 2017 Dyna Models- Streetbob, Superglide, Lowrider and Wideglide, 2014- up Sportster, 2018- Fatbob Softail (Eliminates Turn Signal and Neutral Indicator Light within gauge)