Klock Werks patented Flare™ Windshield design is the new standard in touring comfort and style for 2014-2019 Indian Chieftain and 2015-2019 Roadmaster riders! The Flare™ for Indian installs easily using stock mounting hardware, and maintains stock windshield height adjustability.
Klock Werks Flare™ is the ORIGINAL windshield of its kind, and has surprised riders everywhere with not only how great it looks, but also with how well it performs. The innovative design features “hips” at the outer edge of the shield that re-route the air to add downforce to the front of the bike, improving stability vs riding with a stock shield. The “flip” at the top of the Flare™ is designed to kick the air up and back as “clean”, less turbulent air for the rider and passenger. Made from hard-coated polycarbonate material for added durability.
- Re-routes air and adds downforce to the front of the bike.
- Improves stability compared to stock windshields.
- Comes in a range of sizes based on rider height.
- Available in clear, tint, dark smoke, and black varieties.
- Made from hard-coated polycarbonate material for added durability.
Klock Werks has been building bikes and designing parts since 1997. They have a reputation for creating new and innovative products, which are proudly distributed in Australia and New Zealand by Rollies Speed Shop.