Inspired by the race-winning Indian Flat Track machines, the new FTR1200 takes most design cues from its competition based brethren, except for one critical part – the exhaust. Riders who love the FTR’s aggressive, race bred style, now have exhaust options to match thanks to the V-Twin performance experts at S&S.
First off the line is the stunning 2-into-2 Grand National High Exhaust. This system features a raw, brushed stainless finish with pipes tucked high and tight against the bike. Hand-built in the same facility and by the same team that creates exhaust systems for the American Flat Track machines, this system gives the FTR1200 the true tracker spirit it was destined for.
S&S’s second option for FTR1200 owners is the Grand National Slip-On muffler. Replace the factory twin mufflers, with a single sportier option. Stainless Steel partially wrapped in a carbon fiber heat shield and finished with a race-inspired Grand National endcap give this muffler a premium finish worthy of the FTR. A removable dB reducer is included, giving you the option for a quieter ride, or a more fierce, unrestricted sound.
Grand National 2-into-2 High System for Indian FTR1200
- S&S domination of American Flat Track series championship now available for FTR 1200
- True race replica system has same 3.5″ can and Grand National endcap design styling as mighty FTR 750 racers
- 50 State legal CARB EO# K-010-8
- Features S&S engineered high flow catalytic converters that bring legal performance to the street!
- Header and muffler heat shields protect rider from excessive heat
- Meets SAE J2825 sound standard
- Made in the USA!
Grand National Slip-On Muffler for Indian FTR1200
- Stainless steel can with exposed tig welds for factory race styling
- Carbon fiber heat shield
- Race inspired Grand National endcap
- Removable dB reducer
- Meets J2825 sound levels (with dB reducer)
- Made in USA!