Only 2 Left!
After you place your order on this site, we will contact you to confirm your order details prior to payment being made. All orders will be processed and fulfilled by one of our authorised dealers. Rollies Speed Shop Distribution is a wholesale business and does not sell directly to the general public. For more info see the Purchasing Information page.
1998-2013 FLTR Road Glide
Features & Benefits:-
* Supplied 225 watt amp powers 5.25in. XL Series fairing speakers
* Speakers are similar to our Wild Boar Audio speakers, but for 98-13 bikes
* Amplfier features R.E.M.I.T. for excellent FM reception from a Class D amp
* Amplifier is designed around small factory charging system
* Speakers feature carbon fiber woofer cones and studio grade crossover parts
* Speakers include metal mesh grills if you want to change from stock cloth
* Works with factory radio or popular aftermarket plug & play radios
* No crossover, gain, or EQ adjustments make installation very easy
* Can easily add a second REV 225-AA to expand system
* All required , hardware and plug & play wire harnesses are included
Included In Box:-
* 1 Pair of 352F-XLF Front Fairing Speakers with Road Glide Specific Metal Mesh Grills
* 1 REV 225-AA Amplifier
* 1 Complete Plug a nd Play Wire Harness
* All Required Hardware To Complete The Installation
* 1 Installation Manual
Note: The REV 225-AA amplifier is a Class D design. It should be understood that ALL Class D amplifiers, regardless of brand, cause a reduction in FM reception. The REV 225-AA features a proprietary circuit design called R.E.M.I.T. (Reduced Electro Magnetic InterferenceTechnology) that Hogtunes believes gives the BEST FM reception available for any Class D Amplifier designed for a motorcycle.If you add a 2nd or 3rd model amplifier to your system, reduction of FM reception is increased and is considered normal.
Hogtunes understands that some riders prefer the cosmetics of in-fairing antennas, however it should be noted that NOTHING works as well as the factory antenna. If FM is an important part of your riding experience, we strongly advise against the use of any in fairing type antenna!
MFR PART No: 225-RG-KIT-XL
ROLLIES PART No: HT-225-RG-KIT-XL