465 Series, 13.1in. Standard Spring Rate Rear Shock Absorber with Remote Adjustable Preload – Black. Fits Softail 2018up.
$1,658.00 RRP (inc GST)
Stock Ride Height on the following Models.
* Softail Heritage Classic, FLHC.
* Softail Fat Bob, FXFB.
* Softail Low Rider ‘S’
Raises the Ride Height by +1in. on the following Models.
* Softail Deluxe, FLDE.
* Softail Fat Boy, FLFB.
* Softail Slim, FLSL.
* Softail Street Bob, FXBB.
* Softail Breakout, FXBR.
* Softail Low Rider, FXLR.
* Softail Sport Glide, FLSB.
Features & Benefits:-
* 465 Serie s Softail Series Shock with RAP.
* High pressure gas monotube shock.
* 46mm Hard anodized Body.
* High Performance Deflective disc damping.
* 5 position rebound dampening adjuster.
* 16mm hard chrome shaft on custom Viton seals – low friction and leak free.
* Every shock includes an R.A.P. mounting bracket.
* The R.A.P. feature allows for easy spring pre-load adjustment.
* Hand-built, tuned and dyno d in Progressives facility in California
* 465 Shocks are available in 12.2in., 12.6in., 13.1in. & 13.5in. shock lengths.
* Each length changes the Ride height at the axle approximately one inch.
* Measure the length of your original shock & work from there.
* Choosing a shorter shock on a M8 Softail will lower your ride height.
* Choosing a longer shock on an M8 Softail will Increase your ride height.
* If you are purchasing longer or shorter suspension, confirm that changing your Suspension travel will not cause clearance issues.
* Standard Spring Rates are recommended for riders that weigh under 110kg.
* Heavy Duty Spring Rates are recommended for riders that weigh over 110kg, or for riders who ride 2 up over 50% of the time.
* Depending on the model of your bike and the type of exhaust the RAP adjuster will locate under the seat or in the OE position – Specifics can be found in the Product Installation Instructions.
Proudly Made by Progressive Sus
MFR PART No: 465-5044B
ROLLIES PART No: PS-465-5044B