HOGTUNES Audio Systems are Now Available in Australia and NZ via Rollie’s Speed Shop.
We are very excited to be bringing in this amazing sound gear for your bikes.
Hog Tunes are the leaders in Motorcycle Audio and they make a great range for big V-Twins.
Clearer Sound without killing your battery!!!
Keep reading for more info…
HOGTUNES Audio Systems Designed Specifically for Motorcycles
HOGTUNES was started as a side hustle back in 2004. A small group of riders with experience, skill and an innovative mindset decided to create audio systems specifically for motorcycles.
The battery power and charging system for a motorcycle is different to a car so they designed systems from the ground up to ensure they could get the best performance without causing any damage to the factory charging system.
This quickly became a serious business and they reinvested profits into better equipment for R&D and creating prototypes which led to HOGTUNES winning several awards for “Product of the Year”.
“We build easy-to-install products custom-engineered specifically for a motorcycle or UTV and their unique needs. We’re relentless with our attention to detail and ensure that not only will the products fit seamlessly into your HD bike, but they will never damage the factory charging system. We make motorcycle audio – not car audio retrofitted for a motorcycle.” – Mike “PEZ” Pesdirz
HOGTUNES Wireless Bluetooth Receiver
This unit can be added into your fairing, replacing one of the 4 211/8″ guages you currently have. It will connect to your factory radio AUX input and allow you to connect your media devices via Bluetooth.
Once connected you can control your music using the simple controls on this unit while your phone or tablet is safely stored in your saddlebag, backpack or in a secure pocket.
It features a high quality audio grade bluetooth chip for excellent audio playback.
All mounting hardware is included when you purchase this unit.
BTS-AA Wireless Bluetooth Receiver
- 2006-2013 FLHX Street Glide
- 1999-2013 FLTR Road Glide
- 1998-2013 FLHTCU Ultra Classic
- 1998-2011 FLHTC Electra Glide Classic
- 2011-2013 FLTRU Road Glide Ultra
- 2009-2013 FLHTCUG Tri Glide Ultra
- 1998-2011 FLHT Electra Glide Standard (with radio installed)
Any 1999-2013 models with “AUX” in on front of radio, or any radio with a 1/8″ AUX input.
Running Your Radio with an Amp or No Amp?
HOGTUNES speakers are designed to give you a great sound from the Harley-Davidson factory radio. Higher quality magnets and overall finish of the speakers will give you a stronger Bass sound and clearer high notes. They have an excellent sound for passive speakers and they are designed to easily replace your stock ones. Everything that’s required for install is included for you to make it as easy as possible.
If you prefer your music turned up loud then you should consider a system with amps to boost your power.
Obviously adding amps will require your bikes charging system to work harder. However, all HOGTUNES components are designed specifically for motorcycles and this is an important point. They have engineered their components to provide as much power as possible without over stressing your motorcycles capabilities.
As a general guide add up the total amps your system consumes, it should not exceed 75% of your charging systems max limits. Running close to 100% will put your charging system under a lot of stress and if you exceed 100% then your battery charge will decrese even while being charged.
Warning: People using modified car audio to achieve that serious volume are running amps designed for car batteries and car charging systems which are much larger than on a motorcycle and run the risk of severly damaging their motorcycles electrics.
HOGTUNES & WILD BOAR
HOGTUNES is the original series of products developed for the average everyday rider. It’s a quality upgrade from the factory audio system for those wanting to enjoy their music at riding speed.
Wild Boar Audio is a segment of HOGTUNES designed for the 2014+ “Rushmore” Bikes. These are Harley-Davidson Touring Bikes that have an improved High Output System designed to handle more infotainment.
If you have one of these model bikes then you can go for a seriously loud setup with a 4 or 6 Speaker System (4 Ohms) running up to 3x amps (900 Watts) concealed inside the fairing.
Wild Boar provides a superior quality sound at a better price point than the Harley-Davidson “Stage 2” audio.
FEATURE HOGTUNES KIT
The BIG PIG RG - Amps, Speakers and Saddlebag Lids
If you’re looking for that full surround sound effect on your bike then you need to add some speakers to your saddlebags.
The BIG PIG RG Kit includes your saddlebag lids with built-in 6×9″ Speakers so you and your passanger can both enjoy your music while cruising down the motorway.
Included In The Big Pig RG Box
- 1 WBA 600.4 Amplifier
- 1 Pair of WBS 1694 6×9″ Separates with Crossovers
- 1 Pair of Hogtunes HT LID-RM Lids
- 1 Pair of WBC 1654RG Speakers
- 1 Pair of Black Trim and Chrome Trim for Front Spaker Grills
- 1 Mounting Plate For Amplifier
- 1 Complete Plug and Play Wire Harness
- All Required Hardware To Complete The Installation
- 1 Installation Manual
- 600 Watt amp with R.E.M.I.T. mounts behind headlight inside fairing
- Amplifier designed around small factory charging system
- Made specifically to work best with factory HD radio.
- No crossover, gain, or EQ adjustments make installation very easy
- 200 Watt Road Glide specific front speakers blend seamlessly into front fairing
- 300 Watt 6×9″ separates mate perfectly to supplied Hogtunes lids 6×9″
- Passive crossovers bolt to underside of lids using factory hardware
- Lids come “primed” and are paint ready
- All required mounting plates, hardware, and wires are included
- 5 Year Warranty on speakers / 3 Year Warranty on amplifier
Note: Requires a “Techno Research” or OE dealer radio software “re-flash”