Milwaukee-Eight Softail riders and bike builders across the country have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of quality air-shocks for Harley’s new Softail range.
Sturgis based manufacturer Legend Suspensions have raised the bar in Air Suspension technology over the past decade, and their latest release, the Air-A adjustable air-shock for Softail M8’s continues to blaze forward.
Legend are V-Twin purists, and only produce suspension systems for V-Twin motorcycles, and you’ll notice the difference the first time you ride an Air-A equipped bike. While some other manufacturers use crude adaptations of car shocks, Legend purpose built M8 Air-A’s provide riders with a range of benefits including on-the-go adjustability, maximum wheel travel without bottoming out, adjustable ride height and rebound control and more.
The air shock is built from Legend’s exclusive Aramid fibre, which provides unparalleled strength and durability over other air springs.
Air-A’s aren’t just designed to slam your bikes rear end. Riders will love the improved handling and ride quality, while the adjustable ride height and rebound makes the Air-A suitable to all riders and riding styles.
Legend Air-A’s include OEM looking hand controls and pre-wired air compressor.
If you’re looking for the ultimate air suspension system, that provides on-the-go adjustability and incredible handling, well sit back and relax, cause you just found it.
All new Legend AIR-A Suspensions Systems for 2018 and newer softails sets the high mark in ultimate ride quality. Features include:
- Spherical mount bearings both top and bottom for ease of installation. This also allows the shock to float in it’s mount and avoid shock bind
- Six external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound utilizing needle valve technology
- Provides optimum rebound performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference, or personal riding style
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- Exclusive Aramid Fiber air spring technology provides spring rate adjustability on the go
- Air springs maximize wheel travel and adjust to any desired ride height
- Hard anodized machined aluminum bodies
- Legend’s low-friction seals eliminate stiction
- High flow piston reacts quickly for improved fluid flow management
- Deflective disc valved damping self adjust to frequency and ensures controlled performance
- Internal floating nitrogen piston ensures consistent damping performance.
- Rider experiences a plush compliant ride with higher bottoming resistance.
- Easy installation – shocks mount under the seat, replacing stock shocks
- Air compressor is included, pre-wired, and on model specific mounting (under bike in front of swingarm)
- Complete wire harness installed with three easy Deutsch connections
- System includes OEM looking black handlebar mounted control for easy push button adjustability, on-the-go
- Designed for optimum performance with Legend AXEO front suspension system
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, South Dakota, USA