What Is A Tail Tidy?
The Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator Kits from Cycle Visions are a sleek & stylish way to mount your licence plate on your bike.
Remove the chunky stock plate holder and install a Tail Tidy with it’s concealed mounting and discreet lighting.
BEFORE: Clunky look with stock lighting.
AFTER: Streamlined with integrated brake light & indicators.
The Benefits of a Tail Tidy
- Streamline the rear of your bike
- Sleek curved mounts with LED run lights, brake lights and turn signals built into the frame or available with just number plate lights.
- Easy install and plug-n-play lighting setup for your brake and turn signals.
- Steel, not plastic
Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator Kit – Black With Run/Turn/Brake And Number Plate Lights.
- One piece, high strength steel constructed taily tidy fender eliminator
- Gloss black powder coated bracket
- Gloss black powder coated number plate frame
- Hidden number plate set screws and lock nuts for ultra-sleek look
- Recessed and extremely bright LED number plate illumination light
- LED amber turn and red run/brake lighting
- Re-uses OEM strut hardware and inner fender support brackets
Sample Installation Video
We have a wide range of these in stock at Rollie’s Speed Shop. Check out our online store to find the Tail Tidy Kit for your bike.
If you have questions about this or any other parts please call us on 07-3252-5381 and we will make sure you get the right gear for your bike’s model and year.