Wilwood Engineering are an American company with a global reputation for producing braking systems of the highest quality. Their racing background started in NASCAR in the early 1980’s and since then Wilwood Brakes have become popular in all kinds of racing including open wheelers, offroad racing and drag cars. In the 90’s Wilwood entered the OEM field and also started producing brake components for motorcycles.
Now available from Rollies Speed Shop Distribution, Wilwood’s Satin and Black Satin finish stainless steel rotors for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles combine the ultimate in performance and distinctive style for production bikes and full customs using Original Equipment dimension brake components. Features include:
- Precision ground to exact tolerances from premium alloy stainless steel for true running and satin smooth braking
- Direct Original Equipment dimensional replacements covering models beginning in 1984
- Choice of brushed natural Satin Stainless or Black Satin e-coat finish
- Compatible with all types of organic and metallic formula brake pad compounds
- Use with Original Equipment factory calipers or Wilwood GP Series 4 piston caliper upgrades