Motorcycle Audio: Road Thunder Sound Bar
The Road Thunder Sound Bar Plus packs 300 watts of peak power into a compact, cylinder shaped unit. This takes handlebar mounted motorcycle audio to a new level.
This is great speaker for blasting your music while tearing down the highway. With Bluetooth connection and an integrated USB charging port, this is a very straight forward install.
Features & Benefits:-
- Peak music power 300 Watts.
- Two 2in. x 3in. full range speakers with dual voice coil.
- Four 1in. silk dome tweeters with N42 grade magnets for higher power handling.
- Amplifier 4 x 19WRMS, Max 4 x 23W.
- Integrated 3.0 Bluetooth receiver with automa tic pairing via NFC.
- Integrated water-resistant 1.0 Amp USB charging port in end cap.
- Auxiliary 3.5mm input in end cap for connecting devices via cable.
- Auxiliary 3.5mm output in end cap for connecting an external amp or additional sound bar.
- Speaker Dimensions: 10.6in. long x 2.9in. diameter, Bracket measures 6in. long x 3in. in diameter.
- Universal articulating mounting clamps fit virtually any bars between 7/8in. and 1-1/2in., brackets are patent pending .
- Power, ground, ignition wire with connector for easy disconnect.
- All weather construction for use on any vehicle – weather-resistant in accordance with IP66 rating.
- Built-in self-protection circuit and heat sink.
Motorcycle Audio: Road Thunder Pod Speakers
This kit lets you wirelessly connect any Bluetooth-enabled device to the powerful Kuryakyn Road Thunder Speaker Pods by MTX.
Bluetooth Controller Specs:-
- Compatible with most Bluetooth devices, including And roid and iPhone
- Easy to install with hassle-free auto pairing and five front panel touch controls
- Durable, weather-proof design
- Includes two adjustable bar mount brackets: 7/8in. through 1in. and 1-1/8in. through 1-1/4in.
- Includes power, ground, and output connections
3in. Speaker Pods Specs:-
- High-impact ABS enclosures in chrome or satin black finish.
- Low current draw: 5 amps.
- Overall height when mounted is 4.8in..
- Includes 3 .5 mm input and output connectors.
- 1-1/4in. handlebar clamp mount available separately, # K1468 in Chrome & K2792 Satin Black.
- 100W Peak Music Power.
- Volume output for the MTX RoadThunder Speaker Pods is dependent on the quality of the input source, particularly when connecting via Bluetooth.
Note: These are great speakers for general riding but if you want loud music blasting while cruising down the highway with a full helmet on then you’re better off grabbing the Road thunder Sound Bar. Or, you can combine/link these pod speakers with the sound bar for a great motorcycle audio sound.
Portable Audio: SideKix Bluetooth Speakers
This mini speaker is Perfect for the pushbike or workshop.
Sidekix Plus Bluetooth speakers bring the noise! Wirelessly stream powerful, distortion-free audio from any Bluetooth-enabled device for hours of uninterrupted playback.
- Purchase Handlebar Clamp # K1955 Seperately
- Wirelessly pair two Sidekix Plus speakers for true stereo sound (additional speaker sold separately)
- Sized perfectly to fit inside Kuryakyn Drink Holders (sold separatel y) or most UTV/automotive cup holders
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 150 ft.
- Built-in FM radio tuner
- Hands-free phone functionality
- Fully waterproof for safe operation in any environment
- Up to 10-hour battery life (varies depending on use and volume levels)
- Mounting receptor for 1/4-20 bolt for versatility in mounting
Stay Updated with Rollie’s
Stay up to date with the latest products and best parts and accessories info available from Rollie’s Speed Shop by joining our subscriber list.
You’ll also go into our monthly prize draws to win cool Rollie’s merchandise. It doesn’t get any easier than that